Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Cherubim Natural Food Stores & Restaurant (Vancouver)


Okay, 99% vegan and 100% vegetarian. EEK! What does that mean? Are there 100 dishes with only one dish that has cheese? What's going on? Anyways, this is what I'm talking about Vancouver... most of the vegan restaurants are either Indian or Chinese. There isn't much to pick from. However, not that Indian or Chinese food doesn't taste good, I love a nice plate of curry but I don't want that to be my only option. So Sweet Cherubim is a natural food store and a restaurant (deli style). So you can shop for some Indian spices and then eat some Indian styled burger... vegan too! The food is alright, kinda expensive, about $8 or $9 for a meal. Though each dish is big. My friend got the Samosa, burger, and the wrap, delicious! According to my friends, who are not vegan or vegetarian.
Spinach Curry (with cheese), vegan meatball, brown rice, Nan cracker

Vegan Burger

Vegan Wrap

Vegan Samosa


C+
$
vegan 99%, Indian, sandwich, daily 10am - 8pm.
1105 Commercial Drive. Vancouver, BC. Canada
www.sweetcherubim.com

No comments: