Sunday, August 10, 2008

Juniors Cafe

Juniors Cafe probably has one of the best potato hash in town. The vegan potato hash is probably the best in the world for a vegan hash. Delicious! Crazy delicious. The spicy tofu sauce is just what you want on a weekend morning after a late night party. Along on top with mushroom, scallion, tomatoes, and delicious vegetables. Of course, I love egg so I asked eggs to go on top along with a side of toast (only $2 extra, wow!) The vegan hash dish is $7.99 A giant dish! I barely finished it. Also, try their vegan french toast, it is better than a real french toast.

Vegan Potato Hash


B+
$
vegan friendly, brunch/breakfast, 8am-2pm
1742 SE 12th Ave. Portland, OR 97214

2 comments:

MeganFabulous said...

My god that is a tremendous amount of food! I need to go back to Juniors!

Edward Juan said...

Its so good. I love the tofu sauce. oh my gosh, so good.