Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nicolas Lebanese

I love Lebanese food, or middle eastern food in general. This place is probably one of the best in town. After my arrival from a flight, my boyfriend took me there and we ate really happily. We just love the majora and the vegan mezza plate. It comes with a large flat bread (if there are more than four of you), three falafel, hummus, tamari, Israel couscous, and two sides. The vegan mezza you get majora and chickpea. The vegetarian mezza you get spinach pie. Bring cash! They don't take plastic or checks. The spinach pie is also unbelievable. The rice pudding is amazing too, so save some room for that! The owner is really friendly, I think she's Greek, but I'm not sure, she's just really really REALLY friendly.
Vegan Mezza

Majora

Large Flat Bread


B+
$$
vegan friendly, Lebanese, daily 11am - 9pm
318 SE Grand Ave. Portland, OR.

No comments: