Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Curly's Lunch (NYC)

I actually met Curly and talked to him. He asked me about the Portland vegan scene too. The waitress was really cute, I think she was being "extra friendly" with me. The food is good! They have the best vegan cake in downtown Manhattan. Get the mango cake or the red velvet cake. I also got their salsa bowl, that was mighty delicious and hearty. My friend got the vegan buffalo chicken sandwich, very spicy and satisfying. Really tasted like chicken, to my memory. The soy meat in the Tostada is so GOOD! The curly fries are just delicious, and you can pick vegan or real cheese. I say.... real cheese, hahaha, fattier. Another friend got the vegan chicken sandwich, now that was probably the best. This is one of my favourite eatery in New York. So good!

Vegan Tostada


Buffalo Chicken Sandwich


Cheese Curly Fries


Mango Cake


A+
$
vegan, Mexican, American, diner.
328 E 14th St. (between 1st Ave & 2nd Ave) New York, NY 10003
www.curlyslunch.com

3 comments:

MeganFabulous said...

Jealous! I want to go on a eating spree in NYC!

Destiny's Kitchen said...

Mango cake?! Oh my goodness.

Edward Juan said...

oh my goodness is true.